Have any questions?
+44 1234 567 890
Self-learning inspection system designed for inspecting complete print images (batch numbers, use-by dates, etc.).
Print Inspection System EOK PQ
Camera Inspection System for print quality check and optical character recognition.
The EOK-PQ consists of a colour camera, an industry-standard PC with colour monitor and lighting devices as well as powerful software. During reflected illumination, white light is shown on the foil to be inspected. The temperature-compensated LED reflected illumination lights the foil evenly but not glaringly. The colour camera takes hold of the picture which is then evaluated in the PC. The color camera is synchronized by a signal from the machine. The lens to be used each time depends on the maximum foil width and the distance between the cups. The picture taken by the camera is displayed on a colour monitor. This monitor guides the user in entering the size parameters and choosing the optimum lighting and camera settings.
The software package features a very high rate of evaluation and is easy to operate under the Windows interface. The package layout and colour information can be entered at the „teach-in“ stage. A menu guides the user in entering parameters such as tolerances. All parameters for a specific format are stored in the PC. Entries are made by using the mouse and on-screen keyboard.
- Color Classes and blister sizes are easy to manage
- Powerful analysis of the print image
- Taught-in print images are displayed
- Formats can be changed quickly and easily
- Integrated shift register
- Integrated password/user administration with 4 user levels
- Biometric user management
- If packaging layout doesn‘t change, existing formats can be easily modified to be used with a new format
- The last 100 „bad pictures“ are saved
- Significant evaluation statistics with detailed information
- Easy operation under Windows 7 with comprehensive and video assisted help support
- Simple teach-in procedure with automatic search and find function for all colors and attributes of the print image
- No unwanted glare when illuminating the foil and the print image
- Very high rate of evaluation
- Well-arranged display of results
- Also suitable for retrofitting
- 1392 x 1040 px
- 1628 x 1236 px
- 2452 x 2056 px
- 24VDC power supply is delivered according to configuration
- Depends on machine or unit to be fitted with the inspection system, foil width and index